While we changed our overall format a couple of times, it is today, what we decided to finally use about 3 years ago which I continued to use after my friends death. No longer is this blog our opinion, our thoughts, our ideas, but basically mine and what I think might be important or enjoyable for you, the reader, to read. When Vic and I were doing this together, we were receiving about 120 hits a day and that figure has dropped down to about 90 hits per day.
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday >> a morning and afternoon article separated by animation
- Wednesday >> a morning article with an afternoon focus on an artist and their art
- Friday >> a morning article with an afternoon focus on meditation or relaxation photos
- Saturday >> a total focus on cute animals
- Sunday >> a total focus on political/global cartoons
- Special articles posted as special events take place
However and while I enjoy maintaining this blog, I do not want to continue if it is not being appreciated by my readers or is not growing... and, right now it appears to be stagnant. Therefore, I am considering closing it down and will make that decision shortly after I return from my travels. I am 68 years old and in relatively good health and certainly have the time to maintain this blog on a daily basis, but I also have other things to which I could devote my time and resources.
If you have any ideas as to how I can improve this blog and improve my daily hits, please let me know at:
Thank your for your patronage...